Monday, January 24, 2011

My new home...

Three weeks I've been residing on George and I still have to upload the images of my new home in Chicago! So while the construction team jackhammer their way into the street right outside my house, I'll take a break from the application process...and start this blog...

Here you have it...the new house on George!


George Street. After looking at SO MANY different places before making our decision, I'd have to say we made the best choice! Five blocks away from the grocery store - and then only 2 blocks away from Sheffield...a street that is the home to some great neighborhood pubs and restaurants.

A few snapshots inside...



Yes, that is Wendy Williams you see on the TV...don't front! She's amazing...
The main question I've gotten from everyone this past month is: "Are you so cold? It's 80 degrees in Arizona...think you made the right choice?"

Well, first off - if I didn't make the right choice (which in no way do I believe is true) it's too late now!
In regards to the cold, I expected WAY worse before moving out here. The thought of -1 degree weather sounds horrifying...although our first day in the negative degrees, Danielle and I ventured out to a local breakfast diner...and we survived. :)
Maybe it's the positive attitude that I have being here in Chicago - maybe it's the strong change that I was desperately seeking before leaving Arizona...either way - no, the cold is not bothering me...at all.

1 comment:

  1. I la la la LOVE your new place, I can not wait to come and visit. hurry up and buy me a ticket. I think Matthew and I should move to Chicago, lets make this happen.

    ReplyDelete